Jump Manual (available at www.jumpmanual.com) is a program that promises to increase your vertical jump explosion using what they call an ‘all in one’ system. The creators claim that you will be able to add ten to twenty five inches onto your vertical jump, all while increasing your overall skills and muscle tone, and all using their system that is, in their words, ‘for everyone’. They even claim that those starting with an already impressive vertical jump of around 40 inches can still add a significant distance, which is a claim you would have to see to believe.
It certainly seems like a bit of a reach to say such an athletic feat can be provided with a simple system, but rather than discounting it outright, let’s look a little deeper at the facts of this product.
Purchasing The Product
Buying the Jump Manual is easy enough to do. When you visit the official website you will be confronted with a rather long sales letter explaining the pros of the product, offering testimonials, interviews with NBA coaches and personal trainers, and explaining a little more about what you will get when you purchase Jump Manual. From that page you can click ‘Order’ on the top-page menu, where you will be taken to a different page that offers you one of two options. Either you can buy the product alone, or with a one-on-one coaching program for $9.95 per month, which will give you a more personalized experience. They take all major credit cards, as well as PayPal and eCheck.
How It Works
The benefits of this product will technically be greater for beginners, as they have further to go to make it to their vertical jump potential, though they creators claim that professionals and advanced basketball players will also be able to improve their vertical explosion. The system is made up of three main parts.
- The first part is a workout chart, which gives you a complete fitness routine to improve muscle growth, joint strength, and the posturing and training for your jump itself.
- The second is a full nutrition plan that will give you the foods that will increase energy and strength, and reduce the risk of injury.
- The third part, which is optional, is the one-on-one coaching, which is done via email, and will allow you to have any questions answered, as well as tips and guidance.
The Jump Manual system is not made for everyone, no matter what the creators claim. While it is ideal for anyone who is healthy enough to engage in rigorous physical activity, those who have medical problems that exclude them from playing sports, or those who have weak joints, will be unable to use Jump Manual properly. As for those who are in good physical condition, Jump Manual can do wonders! The studies on the workouts and foods are well documented, and it is easy to say that a difference would be made. How much seems to depend purely on the skills of the individual, as well as how well they follow by the guidelines. Not everyone will end up with a twenty-five inch increase, but it is easy to see how others would.
- The system is standard enough that it is likely to be effective.
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee.
- They have one-on-one coaching.
- They have weight room alternatives, so that workouts can be done when one is not available.
- The workouts are very short and easy to follow.
- They offer so much with this program, and some of it may prove to be unneeded, such as in their comprehensive exercise library.
- You require an average level of fitness. If you are seriously unfit or have joint problems, this is not for you.
- It takes 2-4 weeks to see good results, though some may see results right away too.
Overall Rating : 9/10 – Definitely Recommended!